Saddening news from Humpty Doo

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Saddening news from Humpty Doo

Post by Kuroneko »

hanno wrote:
Retardedwaitress wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:hometown trapper?
Darwin is a cunt of a place i can here a police chase outside my door now it 96 % percent humidity and 35 celcious if i go out side i garunteed to see abos fighting and drunknirish backpackers and dumb immigrant potato eating leprachoan irish spending 1700 aussie doller at the bar tryong to get into the irish bartenders pants.

Is English your first language? Just wondering as I usually need to read your posts thrice... :beer3:
I think his first language might be Yolŋu matha. This might help http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/yolngu.htm :D

Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Saddening news from Humpty Doo

Post by Bertros »

Retardedwaitress wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:hometown trapper?
Darwin is a cunt of a place i can here a police chase outside my door now it 96 % percent humidity and 35 celcious if i go out side i garunteed to see abos fighting and drunknirish backpackers and dumb immigrant potato eating leprachoan irish spending 1700 aussie doller at the bar tryong to get into the irish bartenders pants.

sounds like a decent party..... :beer1:

cheers

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic