Nigerian Expat Caught On Video Assaulting Indian Expat Over Money in Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Nigerian Expat Caught On Video Assaulting Indian Expat Over Money in Cambodia

Post by frank lee bent »

welcome to new members from team Nigeria and team India!

i always find it risible to see Nigerians getting huffy about generalisations drawn about the ethics of their countrymen.
when they fail and try to play the race card it only compounds the hilarity.

many Nigerians- and Ghanaians that one encounters here, not all mind you; are the scum de la scum.
we all know that.

anyone dealing with them had best be on their guard.
Boomkid
Tourist
Cambodia

Re: Nigerian Expat Caught On Video Assaulting Indian Expat Over Money in Cambodia

Post by Boomkid »

So one more week passed by and i didnt see that honest guy come to pay me the money. So now do you all guys still believe him that he will pay me back?
I am trying to call him every day but not possible as he might have thrown away the sim

So pls let me know if you see him anywhere. Or if any of u guys knows where he is staying. May be I will go to his place to collect the money as he is probably afraid to stand in front of me.

Pls everyone help me to find this Nigerian guy.

Thanks
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Boomkid wrote:So one more week passed by and i didnt see that honest guy come to pay me the money. So now do you all guys still believe him that he will pay me back?
I am trying to call him every day but not possible as he might have thrown away the sim

So pls let me know if you see him anywhere. Or if any of u guys knows where he is staying. May be I will go to his place to collect the money as he is probably afraid to stand in front of me.

Pls everyone help me to find this Nigerian guy.

Thanks
How did all this start? Did you know this guy? Why did you issue the ticket and give it to him without getting full payment? Did he snatch the ticket out of your hand when you expected payment and run off saying "I'll pay you later"?

Or did you voluntarily issue the ticket and give it to him with the understanding that he would pay you later?
telephoneoperator
Tourist

Post by telephoneoperator »

Cam Nivag wrote:
How did all this start? Did you know this guy? Why did you issue the ticket and give it to him without getting full payment? Did he snatch the ticket out of your hand when you expected payment and run off saying "I'll pay you later"?

Or did you voluntarily issue the ticket and give it to him with the understanding that he would pay you later?
Did you even bother reading the entire thread prior to commenting, brah?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

telephoneoperator wrote:
Cam Nivag wrote:

Did you even bother reading the entire thread prior to commenting, brah?
yeah hes already answered that on page 2
Yes like you I also thought he was a good guy,
You can look at the sms, i told him when you come to take the ticket pls bring the money also, that time he told yes. So to confirm I asked him again when he came to my shop that I am gonna issue the ticket. Then he told ok. So after I issue the ticket he told me he will give me tomorrow when his friend comes whom he booked the ticket. I don't have to know what happened to his friend and him. That was his responsibility to give the money on time. So sir what should I do, I thought him as a good friend that's why I trusted him even though he was an Nigerian, as everyone told me don't ever trust a Nigerian, pls excuse if my words are offending. But i just wanna ask you what will you do when something like this happens to you? I thing I gave more than enough time to pay me back the money. If you think I am wrong for this then I have nothing else to tell you.
You will not learn untill it happens to u
So sir if you trust him so much y don't u give me the money he owes me from your pocket? Hope u might not have any problem.
If I wouldn't have put this in facebook, no body would have known about this. And my fellow friends from near by restaurants and bar told that he has to pay them also.

Nothing much from me to tell any more.

So pls tell your beloved friend to come tomorrow, I am still waiting. Because of his assault I couldn't go to work for 2 day, who will compensate that and for my injuries?

And his one more friend Jon's told he will payoff. But i wanna ask when????

Give me an answer for that.

Thanks
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Thanks. I guess I didn't read everything.
telephoneoperator
Tourist

Do you have any updates on this, Kumar?
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

Why didn't he just cancel the ticket and get his money back that way?
Think if I was doing business in cambo, it'd money up front...no credit, ever.

curious

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
telephoneoperator
Tourist

Bertros wrote:Why didn't he just cancel the ticket and get his money back that way?
Think if I was doing business in cambo, it'd money up front...no credit, ever.
Momentary lapse of reason?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic