Apartment for rent /sALE

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Apartment for rent /sALE

Post by Ken2016 »

Apartment for rent /sALE
House size ; 96 sqm
Price $400/month
Buy $67000 Special deal September
2 Bedroom
1 Bathroom
1 Kitchen
Living room
Balcony Smoking area
4 floor using stair-case
Well decor and very good for living
Sen-cor auto light along stair-case
Tel : 012 549 249 for more information.
Image Image Image Image
Comments For Improvement Pls !
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Apartment for rent /sALE

Post by timmydownawell »

Looks very nice!
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

yes, lovely house .
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Ken2016 wrote:yes, lovely house .

Ken, I have been looking for a while at buying a property like this , so I know that this is quite good value for that size and condition.

Now , I will assume it has a soft title, so banks will not lend money to buy it. What is the other options for buyers that have a large deposit, but still need finance for the balance ?
I have also been told by banks that they will not loan to persons over 60 years old, so that cuts me out again.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

Duncan wrote:
Ken2016 wrote:yes, lovely house .

Ken, I have been looking for a while at buying a property like this , so I know that this is quite good value for that size and condition.

Now , I will assume it has a soft title, so banks will not lend money to buy it. What is the other options for buyers that have a large deposit, but still need finance for the balance ?
I have also been told by banks that they will not loan to persons over 60 years old, so that cuts me out again.

Dear Duncan,

Thank you for interested in buy the house , Well , if you prefer to male hard title also can be transfer , but you are the cover that's transfer fee ,
As well as you get the hard title it's more comfortable to loan from the bank . hard title fee it is more expensive , as you know this house is quite good price , house already good maintain .
Please give me a call , so that i will thinking whats to do ...012 549 249 .

Best regards
Ken
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic