Garage Bar has "Lady Drinks" Now for a Whopping $6? Oh, And I'm BANNED...

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Simon@Garage
Expatriate

Re: Garage Bar has

Post by Simon@Garage »

bolueeleh wrote:
Simon@Garage wrote:That would be telling! Beer is a loss leader to be honest (happy hours, buying mates drinks etc). Food, spirits, wine and soft drinks are where you make a decent GP.
chasers is where u make the money :beer3:
Chase me! Chase me! :beer1:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Garage Bar has "Lady Drinks" Now for a Whopping $6? That's new.

Post by General Mackevili »

Balloon chasers?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

General Mackevili wrote:Balloon chasers?
Please...they are called condoms in polite society.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Garage Bar has

vladimir wrote:
Thank fuck we're not in polite society. :twisted:

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

vladimir wrote:
You OK ? You Number 1 ? Best tuktuk jokes ever. Works every time. :lol:
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Is it bad manners to be a balloon chaser? http://www.flirt-pattaya.com/is-it-bad- ... on-chaser/

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

I'M BANNED FROM GARAGE BAR!

I just have to update this, as it's all a bit crazy...

So, remember that girl I bought a $6 lady drink for at Garage? Well, she told me she was single, but here's a shocking fact...... SHE'S NOT!

Apparently she's been living with some old dude there above Garage, and has been very far from single for several months. We'll just call the dude "Music Man."

So I bought her that drink the night I met her, we exchanged contact info, and hit it off from there, all the while she's claiming to be single...

So we've been hanging out for a few nights and someone tells me she's Music Man's girlfriend. Hard to believe, as she's told me she's single and has spent a few nights at my place already, and she even denies again that she has a boyfriend, much less living with one, so I think it's a case of mistaken identity.

I mean, if she's living with her boyfriend at Garage, would she really be picking up dudes right there AT Garage? (Apparently the answer is YES.)

I finally show her picture to a buddy up at the bar, and he confirms that she's definitely one and the same.

She lied to me and her boyfriend, WTF? Ok, I guess it's not really that shocking.

I had no qualms about friends telling Music Man about me banging his girlfriend, as I was lied to same as him, and stopped seeing her after all this came out (well, until she was confirmed single, anyways).

The first time I was up at Garage since the shit hit the fan, Music Man took me aside and was cool about the whole thing. Think he just wanted confirmation of the whole thing.

However, I went in a few nights ago and Music Man took me aside, AGAIN, and demanded I stop coming to Garage for a few weeks while he gets over his ex.

I told him I understood where he's coming from, and I'd "try" but no promises. I mean, come on. I've been going to Garage before he could even find Phnom Penh on a map, probably.

As my friends and I were leaving, he takes me aside AGAIN and says he's commanding me not to come to Garage for a few weeks, and also says he's just bought this bottle of beer he's drinking so that he can smash it across my head!

LoL, we'll, good to see there's another mentally stable Phnom Penh expat in town.

Hearing this I (rightfully) told him I'd fuck him up if he even tried, and for some reason he thought it was ok to put his arm around me or something now, after threatening to glass me. So yes, I pushed him away a few times, but that's it. I was as nice as I could have been.

He was clearly drunk up at the bar alone, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt, telling him to fuck off and left.

So yea, I'm banned from Garage for a few weeks, which is probably for he best, considering Music Man will be running the place until Simon gets back.

No hard feelings, Simon, and I know you got a lot going on right now and you really don't need to be in the middle of your buddy's childish feud right now.

Anyways, Music Man should be thanking me. He's on a very long list of old dudes that come here and find a beautiful Cambodian girl in a hostess bar less than half their age and think it's true love.

"But she's different." :facepalm:

I've been honest and open with all parties involved, and for Music Man to be a dick and threaten to smash his beer bottle over my head is behind childish.

She told me she was single from the very beginning, stayed over at my place a few times and genuinely appeared single, and as soon as I heard otherwise I cleared things up ASAP.

Music Man, you should now be disillusioned after only a few months here, and I suggest you get a grip on reality and maybe try finding a girlfriend from OUTSIDE a girlie bar next time.

Anyone who goes around threatening violence to all the guys their bar girl girlfriends sleep with behind their back is going to be a VERY busy man.

So, I won't be at Garage while it's being run by a heartbroken drunk who seems to be a bit violent at times. Sounds fun and all, LoL.

So in conclusion, the receipt for my $6 lady drink was mysteriously never found, and I guess I won't be buying any more up there anyways.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

W
T
F
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Music man should be buying you a few for doing him a favour. Saved him a lot more trouble in the long run.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

I'm offended that you keep calling him old. He's like my age.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic