Australian pair sought after Bali policeman's death.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Re: Australian pair sought after Bali policeman's death.

Post by Retardedwaitress »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote:ImageImage
The Denpasar police chief says the partner of an Australian woman held over the alleged murder of a policeman in Bali "went on a rage", hitting the victim with a smashed beer bottle.
Hadi Purnomo said British man David Taylor and his girlfriend Sara Connor, a 45-year-old mother of two from Byron Bay, "deflected and lied" in original interviews with police.

The pair have been detained for allegedly murdering local policeman Wayan Sudarsa, who was found with 42 wounds to his body, including his head and neck, on Kuta Beach.

After 12 hours of questioning, Taylor changed his story and admitted he had confronted the policeman over Connor's missing bag.

He confessed to bashing the officer with a beer bottle, the victim's binoculars and an old mobile phone, but denied killing him.

Senior Commission Purnomo questioned why Taylor he did not tell the truth from the start, and alleged the 33-year-old attacked the officer during a "rage".

"After he hit him like that then David went on a rage and hit him again with a smashed bottle and caused injuries to his head," Senior Commission Purnomo said.

Lawyers for the Australian have said she had nothing to do with the murder.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-23/b ... ys/7775640
Women in the west cannot do wrong
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

That man-bun alone should be enough reason to lock him up for good tbh.
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

these alleged perps are going to be eating feces & urine & snot & saliva & sperm in their meals for the rest of their internments & even an apparent sucide in solitary confinement if convicted of murder would not surpirse me.
thru shit to more shit
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Image ImageImage

Australian Sara Connor’s alleged idea to burn all evidence over the death of a Bali policeman
As a result of exhaustive hours of interrogation, police have now said that in addition to being held as a suspect on a murder charge, that Connor is also being held on accomplice charges. Taylor is a suspect on murder, assault and battery charges

Comr Purnomo said it was alleged the motive for the vicious attack was a belief that the dead officer had stolen Connor’s handbag and was a fake officer.

Connor was interrogated for nine hours and Taylor for 12 hours on Monday during which, police claim, they retracted earlier confused statements and told a new version for how Wayan Sudarsa came to be found bloodied and dead with 17 head wounds.

Mr Purnomo said that Connor and Taylor were dating on the beach when Connor panicked upon realising her handbag was missing because it contained her licence and ATM card, wallet and money.

Seeing the police officer, who was on duty in the area, she asked if he had seen the bag.

Taylor then accused the officer of stealing the bag and of being a fake police officer. Mr Purnomo said that Taylor attempted to frisk the officer and offended, the officer pushed Taylor onto the sand.
A fight ensued, and police will allege Connor also pushed the officer who also fell down and Connor was bitten by the victim. Connor pulled the officer’s hair and he pulled her hair during the beach tussle.

Mr Purnomo said that Taylor bashed the officer with a mobile phone, yelling at him: “You have stolen the bag, you are a fake police. Where is my bag? Where is my bag? F**k you. Where is my bag? F**k police.”

“David found a bottle, he bashed the police with a bottle. David brought the bottle in his left hand then moved it to his right hand, then he bashed the bottle onto the police officer’s head. The bottle broke and then David bashed him again with the broken bottle. That caused many wounds in the head,” Mr Purnomo said. He also used the officer’s own binoculars to bash the victim...
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/w ... 1472059337
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Never trust a hippy. Especially one with a "man bun" who dates older ladies.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Post by Retardedwaitress »

markd wrote:these alleged perps are going to be eating feces & urine & snot & saliva & sperm in their meals for the rest of their internments & even an apparent sucide in solitary confinement if convicted of murder would not surpirse me.
That is fucking gross dude .
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Retardedwaitress wrote:
markd wrote:these alleged perps are going to be eating feces & urine & snot & saliva & sperm in their meals for the rest of their internments & even an apparent sucide in solitary confinement if convicted of murder would not surpirse me.
That is fucking gross dude .
I agree with retarded. :shock: Just wow.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Sara Connor breaks down as David Taylor’s version of how Bali policeman died differs

BYRON Bay mother Sara Connor wept as she underwent routine police psychological testing on Friday as her close friends have set up a fundraising page to help her with supplies while in jail and to assist her two young boys.

And it comes as cracks appear to be emerging in the versions given to police by 45-year-old Connor and her British DJ boyfriend David Taylor about the events on the night a Bali police officer was bashed to death.

Connor insists she was not involved in the murder while Taylor has allegedly told police that they committed the murder together and that Connor had hit the officer.
Late today a fund, set up by close friend Victoria Dyte, had raised more than $7000. At the same time a fundraising page has also been set up in Bali, by the Soleman charity, run by UK expats, for the widow and children of murdered police officer Wayan Sudarsa. At the same time it had also raised more than $7000.http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/sara- ... b0ba906286

What did people do before "Go Fund Me" ?
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Popeye
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Popeye »

I was in Bali when this happened and to me the whole thing seems fishy :whip:
Remember reading over there that He was holding the bottom half of the Cop and She was on His upper back (He was face down) so how the hell could Taylor have been hitting Him on the head ??? :assasin:
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

this trial should be over very quick. the prosecution have a strong case here but being se asia, anything can happen.

the latest video of them on tv news today shows hes lost a lot of weight. another video a few days ago on tv news showed the female perp being angrily dealt with going in a holding cell.

these 2 are going to suffer.
thru shit to more shit
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic