France:86 yo Priest Murdered by Cowardly "Terrorists" in Normandy.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: France:86 yo Priest Murdered by Cowardly "Terrorists" in Normandy.

Post by Sailorman »

As I've said before, Eurotrash and those from the rainy little islands near there have no concept of America and are delusional as all there lives their governments and media have spoon fed them the dumb-down cool-aid. Frankly I don't really care as I have rights (in America) that your governments have taken away from you. You cannot dispute that rights I have in America, you don't have. The American government is sadly corrupt and in need of an overhaul (this will happen under Trump), but Europe and England a seriously fucked up and its only going to get worse with the Islamic invasion.

BTW; Jamie: What is the population of England, than America? (a few more people in America are there?) You want to go back years? What about the Pan Am plane over England. What about the shootings in gun-free England? (not to mention the recent ones in France/Germany) What about the stabbings in England? How about the domestic violence numbers? All of this and more in a ratio of population. Go look at ALL the facts, not a narrow view.

"Don't judge lest you should be judged"
Matthew 7.1

America is being invaded by Christians from south of the border. This is the only plus to that situation unless Obama-Iben-Lying and the Hildabeast get their way and bring in hundreds of thousands if Obama's fellow Muslims to America. Hopefully Trump will change all of this and deport the illegals in my country. We do need a two year worker visa like Singapore has, but due to the massive amount of money that agro-business's are throwing at the corrupt US congress so they can keep the cheap undocumented labor, that won't happen soon unless corrupt Congress gets run over by the Trump-train. (one can only hope.)
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

@Sailorman,
WTF is wrong with you?
Why do you have to go on, and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
about the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again?
Do you think we're deaf?
Do you think we can't read?

Just shut up! Otherwise you can take a break. That's a promise!!!

No more from you about - guns, US lawyers (attorneys), Islam, Moslems, US politics, Europe, UK, any politics, Obama, Hilary, 1st amendment, 2nd amendment, umpteenth amendment.

(It might help if you put Sinnsisamouth and Table42 on ignore).
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Sailorman wrote: BTW; Jamie: What is the population of England, than America? (a few more people in America are there?) You want to go back years? What about the Pan Am plane over England. What about the shootings in gun-free England? (not to mention the recent ones in France/Germany) What about the stabbings in England? How about the domestic violence numbers? All of this and more in a ratio of population. Go look at ALL the facts, not a narrow view.
LMFAO Sailorman, with due respect, you dont have a fucking clue...
we are talking about Muslims here,
UK Muslim population = 2.7 million
USA Muslim population = 2.75 million

the total population has nothing to do with it, and if you include it in your argument it only works against you as the UK has a higher Muslim population percentage than the US so, by your theory, we should have a bigger Muslim problem, but we dont, ive just proved that

yeah ill give you the lockerby bombing (31 UK deaths, 178 US deaths)
Please tell me more about the Shootings in gun-free England? And the stabbings in England?
Please note were talking about Muslims here,
because dont forget we could go on all day about shootings in america from "non muslims"
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Sorry UT i wont entice lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Sailorman wrote:As I've said before, Eurotrash and those from the rainy little islands near there have no concept of America and are delusional as all there lives their governments and media have spoon fed them the dumb-down cool-aid. Frankly I don't really care as I have rights (in America) that your governments have taken away from you. You cannot dispute that rights I have in America, you don't have. The American government is sadly corrupt and in need of an overhaul (this will happen under Trump), but Europe and England a seriously fucked up and its only going to get worse with the Islamic invasion.
Yeah, I know, you would have shot those nuns before they got stabbed. :bow:

Mississippi man arrested in stabbing death of two nuns: police
A Mississippi man has been arrested in the stabbing death of two Catholic nuns at their home earlier this week, police said on Friday.

Rodney Earl Sanders, 46, faces two counts of capital murder in the death of two nuns in Durant, the Mississippi Department of Public Safety said in a statement.

“Sanders was developed as a person of interest early on in the investigation,” Mississippi Bureau of Investigation Director Jimmy Jordan said.

Sister Paula Merrill and Sister Margaret Held were found stabbed to death by a co-worker on Thursday when they did not come into the clinic where they worked, police told local media.

Sanders was in custody, awaiting his initial court appearance, the safety department said.
(Reporting by Brendan O’Brien in Milwaukee; Editing by Stephen Coates)http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/mississ ... ns-police/

Another cowardly "terrorist" or a M-M-M maniac ?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Durant, Normandy??
mammothboy2
Expatriate

Post by mammothboy2 »

NUNSLAUGHTER IN MISSISSIPPI

“Sanders was developed as a person of interest early on in the investigation,” said a police officer with an unusual way with words

Nunslaughter* and Jihad in the Service of Allah are not really quite the same thing.

* The late and greatly-missed Anthony Burgess coined the term.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic