Newly Renovated Apartment Rooms for Rent

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Newly Renovated Apartment Rooms for Rent

Post by General Mackevili »

^I would assume you might be able to work something out with the housekeeping. That would also be a VERY BIG plus for me as well.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
khemara
Tourist

Post by khemara »

Correct, we understand that each person's need is different, therefore, for the length of stays and any additional services that will make you enjoy staying with us can be worked out and negotiated once you see the place and decide to stay with us to go over the contract and policy together. Wifi is free for the non-hotel rate as well for both in room and public lobby area.

Anyone that's interested in seeing the place, please let me know. We are looking forward to having you as our tenant in our newly renovated apartment.

Thank you.
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

Question:

What are the stairs like? Being an old fart, I have had to decline Phnom Penh places because of steep, twisting, unlit and (may I say) filthy stairs. Normal steps are fine for me.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

Went to have a look today. Definitely a bargain. There's aircon in the bedroom and a cable connection at the ready. The balcony is just the shared walkway on the front. The hotel is in a lane off St 107 so you are overlooking the lane, and not the busy street.

Street 107 is thriving with motorcycle and bicycle parts/supplies and tiles and plumbing suppliers.

If you're looking for a 1 bedroom place, go and check it out, it's a great deal.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Looks very nice!
khemara
Tourist

Post by khemara »

We still have two more units available. Email [email protected] for viewing and any questions. We are working closely with you to meet your needs. So come take a look!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

khemara wrote:We still have two more units available. Email [email protected] for viewing and any questions. We are working closely with you to meet your needs. So come take a look!
Ill be back end of November and will definitely be interested in checking out one of these rooms, i will send and email to make contact :thumb:
thanks
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

They're very close to Orussey Market, which is another bonus.

I might take one when my lease runs out in December, if Jamie doesn't beat me to the last one.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
khemara
Tourist

Post by khemara »

We have one unit left that's still available. Email [email protected] for viewing and any questions. We are working closely with you to meet your needs. So come take a look!
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

ExPenhMan wrote:Question:

What are the stairs like? Being an old fart, I have had to decline Phnom Penh places because of steep, twisting, unlit and (may I say) filthy stairs. Normal steps are fine for me.

You have just described '' normal '' in PP.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic