Virgins and Friends

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Virgins and Friends

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Duncan wrote:
khmerre wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
khmerre wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
i did write a lot more in my original post, but decided not dive too deep into it all, as in the end of the day it is a public forum lol

i think i could if i met the right girl, the sex wouldnt be so important to me, and i like to convince myself of that, but how long one can keep himself committed and keep a relationship going and interesting without the inclusion of sex, and that intimacy, is hard to say, i would go deeper into the subject regards to personal previous experiences etc but not here, welcome to PM me though, but ill keep it basic here,

grey girls do have their advantages, easier to communicate with being one, some take a pride in the fact that they dont work in bars and can earn their own money, it makes them more independent etc, you can really pick up a great girl, i know many
grey girls that come from a bargirl background though, or even girls that work in bars that "dont go with customers" but might be willing to meet on the side, are a little more complicated though, usually have high expectations of what they want (from you), more materialistic etc etc i dont need to dive too much into the "you can take the girl out the bar but not the bar out the girl" logic, partygirls dont make good marriage material (not all cases, i know some people happily married with ex bargirls/grey girls) i also know bargirls that are decent girls and would make good girlfriends, but still its fine when youre keeping them happy but most often return when the going gets tough, usually with a "broken heart" and a more cut throat attitude
maybe we are meeting different girls/ladies or I hope not be wrong and not to recognise your girl type " more cut throat attitude". It could be to late to recognise it. LOL
I´m more into single mother or divorced women, that works not in hostess bar, that I define light grey girls.
haha i know all types of girls from the cuthroats to the sweet and innocent,

i went to a wedding last night out in Kampot province, on the way back me and the taxi driver was having a chat, he was telling me that his regular runs or driving the girls home from the factories, and knows lots of good girls he wants to try and hook me up with haha

:facepalm:

I prefer the sweet, but not too innocent :roll: but not slutty

among the factories girls are many very pretty girls
:please: Jamie keep your hands out of the good factory girls

do you think as barang is better to look out as 40s ?

Got to agree, some of those factory girls look very, very pretty. Occasionally I go out to the Stung Meanchey area and walk around by the factories , especially when everyone is having a lunch break or finishing work. Most of the girls are shy but sometimes there is a girl in a group who wants to prove to here friends that she can pick up a handsome barang and you get lots a giggles from them. Buying a couple of artificial flowers and handing them out also brings lots of smiles. I thought of getting a tee-shirt printed in Khmer with '' Husband / Boyfriend For Sale $1 '' and wearing it next time I go. Anything for a laugh and to start a conversation with a brain dead village girl who spends all day sewing and dreaming of ??????
haha ive thought about it... although im not quite so demanding...

:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Virgins and Friends

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote:is it that they look pretty ( its not a case of pretty to me but fresh and sweet, especially when they smile)
or they are perceived "forbidden fruit"?
im not sure mate tbh, i think its a mixture of a number of things, one being that i love the simple, modest, cambodian look in general, the whole virgin thing i think just comes hand in hand with that, as most of the girls that i like fall in to that "good girl" category, and its something thats been programmed into my head by all my cambodian friends over the past couple of years, whether the girl is a virgin or not personally isnt the be all and end all for me or that much of an issue, as long as theyve not had a barang boyfriend/slept with a barang before lol

i am also attracted to bar girls, dont get me wrong, but most of the time its purely sexual for obvious reasons lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic