Daytime dirtbags

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Mrwhippy
Expatriate

Daytime dirtbags

Post by Mrwhippy »

I am not keen on gsm anymore, martinis and walkabouts are gone and sharkys is not for the chicks anymore. I am a daytime drinker and miss these options. I know its all 136 corner bar now but still seems dull. What happened to the good old days? (big sigh)
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Daytime dirtbags

Post by kiwiincambodia »

I could t agree more, there is no where for us daytime drinkers to go for a perv anymore.

Someone needs to get onto opening something up ASAP.
Mrwhippy
Expatriate

Post by Mrwhippy »

I know, now I am getting older I like a daytime session. I like being boozed by about 7 before getting fruity with a freelancer before going home to the wife and kids with a take away like the hero I am.
Carmelita
Expatriate

Post by Carmelita »

Mrwhippy wrote:I know, now I am getting older I like a daytime session. I like being boozed by about 7 before getting fruity with a freelancer before going home to the wife and kids with a take away like the hero I am.
The western womens fault.

Even kampot have as feminist party in Cambodia know.
Carmelita
Expatriate

Post by Carmelita »

South east Asia is boring as hell now.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

me and barang doa slae went out early doors yesterday, agreed to meet at the square but the place was only just opening up at 6.30, the square would be great for daytime drinking, it felt like we was in thailand, it was fun
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Good for u jl, now i cant go to any of the bar areas without any girls frantically waving their arms at me, usually i would go to an area for couple of months n rotate, hopefully by the time i rotate back, my usual girl hv stopped working, thats how a low life i am. :(
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

bolueeleh wrote:Good for u jl, now i cant go to any of the bar areas without any girls frantically waving their arms at me, usually i would go to an area for couple of months n rotate, hopefully by the time i rotate back, my usual girl hv stopped working, thats how a low life i am. :(
Actually Jamie wasn't so pleased that the only bar with a fridge already unlocked was a place where it didn't take long for a bird to come and tell him what a butterfly he is :D
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Barang_doa_slae wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:Good for u jl, now i cant go to any of the bar areas without any girls frantically waving their arms at me, usually i would go to an area for couple of months n rotate, hopefully by the time i rotate back, my usual girl hv stopped working, thats how a low life i am. :(
Actually Jamie wasn't so pleased that the only bar with a fridge already unlocked was a place where it didn't take long for a bird to come and tell him what a butterfly he is :D
Was she beautiful as well as being smart?

ImageImage
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Barang_doa_slae wrote:
Was she beautiful as well as being smart?

ImageImage
hahahaha :plus1:
unfortunately i get that everywhere :sorry:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic