Mike's Burger Comes to Snookyville

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Luigi
Expatriate

Re: Mike's Burger Comes to Snookyville

Post by Luigi »

Oh.. and of course had to wait for staff to finish playing their game on phone to take my $. Not so unusual. At least the john was clean & had paper to dry with. Not to be repeated.
Flexnez
Expatriate
Norway

Post by Flexnez »

You guys speak as if westerners is his main target group, well just have a look at his place next to the new Parkinson mall or in Camko, and you will soon realize that at least 75 percent of his customers are Khmers and Asians
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

[quote="Luigi"]At least the john was clean & had paper to dry with[paper to dry within/quote]

You still use TP...have you not yet discovered the bumgun? Bloody hipster!
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

So... you just pull your pants up over your wet ass? I wrote dry my ass, not wipe my ass. Bloody rube.
ConsequenceFish
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by ConsequenceFish »

Fourkinnel wrote:
SinnSisamouth wrote:wot is catsup?
This?

LMAO!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic