2 mini-vans crash and burn

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

2 mini-vans crash and burn

Post by ot mien kampf »

https://translate.googleusercontent.com ... hhAbu1LEiA
Province: Samuel Lyon 2 became fodder fire in a clash in the afternoon of May 6 at the West Bridge Doc on sad Chhou district Road 3 village commune ttungothngai lake boats. The police officer said the car Sam Lyon 2, a white and a yellow collided in opposing directions .

Although there are some injured (unclear), but no fatalities in the incident but police car shooting 2 units of water to extinguish fire.

ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Re: 2 mini-vans crash and burn in Kampot

Post by ot mien kampf »

Kampot: because the drivers lacked careful not respect traffic laws, particularly as cars, trucks you have to be careful to have the highest life because dozens of passengers sent the only driver so do not take them into humor is mainly traffic laws.

Actual case an accident occurred on a stretch of National Highway 3 (Kampot - Sihanoukville) point commune village water boat lake Chhou district, at about 02 pm on May 06, 2016, caused by the car Sam Lyon 2 units in the reverse direction collided fully recurrent infection causes fire tax blaze damaged car 2.

In the case of this accident was road traffic police office of the provincial police, said the incident sky rain and car passenger Sam Lyons 2 units with a yellow number plates in the direction from west to east but did not know how many passengers there. But a silver plate number Sihanouk 2A-5361 contains 9 passengers and the driver direction heat from east to west.

When they arrived at the scene they found the car Sam Lyons yellow steering full silver car hit the right cause bombing sparks. Moments later, the flames burned only once, and the people who ride in these vehicles 9 people were slightly injured 5 people (F 1).

Police said the first fire truck 1 but because the 2 car after an incident in not much gap two burning vehicles yogurt. Although firefighters to intervene firefighters could not be burned almost 2 units. The victims and the authorities have not yet quoted.

obelisks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: 2 mini-vans crash and burn

Post by obelisks »

when travelling on giant ibis two-months ago between Phnom Penh and Sihanoukville and watching the way these guys drive I'm surprised this kind of incident is not a daily occurrence
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

it is a daily occurence i assume, just depend on how serious of a accident it is to make news
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
thePeck
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by thePeck »

bolueeleh wrote:it is a daily occurence i assume, just depend on how serious of a accident it is to make news
I think so too, it's only the severity that causes it to get attention.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Month or so ago I had a Giant Ibis bus driver that drove insane and fast, and almost killed us a couple times. Why I stopped riding Giant Ibis. Check my comments here and on TripAdvisor.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Horrible ! I'll take a bus alone on holiday, thinking of which company I should take.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic