Sihanoukville: Motorbike Sticker Artist Arrested After a French Tourist Accused Him of Sexually Abuse and Fingering Her

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Sihanoukville: Motorbike Sticker Artist Arrested After a French Tourist Accused Him of Sexually Abuse and Fingering

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:Something doesn't add up in this story....if he was actually able to get a sticky finger then she must have been allowing his advances for it to get to that stage, or she was passed out drunk. I'm not condoning this guys actions, but seriously, some details have obviously been left out
my thoughts exactly, i know im always one of the ones skeptical of these cases anyway, but it does lack some info, like how he managed to get close enough to her in order to be able to insert his fingers, i dont think 1 hand over the mouth while using his other hand to insert his fingers is enough restraint tbh, with her legs and arms free to punch/kick him away, unless she was already laid down half passed out i cant see how this is possible unless more light can be shed on what actually happened?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

Re: Sihanoukville: Motorbike Sticker Artist Arrested After a French Tourist Accused Him of Sexually Abuse and Fingering

Post by ot mien kampf »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:Something doesn't add up in this story....if he was actually able to get a sticky finger then she must have been allowing his advances for it to get to that stage, or she was passed out drunk. I'm not condoning this guys actions, but seriously, some details have obviously been left out
Or he threatened her. Let's not turn this into one of those K440 "I'm an expat who resents white women so this rape accusation must be a lie".
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

ot mien kampf wrote: Or he threatened her. Let's not turn this into one of those K440 "I'm an expat who resents white women so this rape accusation must be a lie".
That is also a possibility, all I am saying is that there are holes in the reported story, I am not an expat who resents white women and I am not saying that the accusation is a lie....please, re-read my post.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic