300 Boxes of Fake Coffee From Vietnam Confiscated

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

300 Boxes of Fake Coffee From Vietnam Confiscated

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

300 boxes of fake coffee from Vietnam confiscated

According to Koh Santepheap Daily News, according to the correspondent, anti-economic crime people of ministry of interior confiscated 300 boxes of fake coffee from Vietnam when police raided into a house located in Sambo village, Dankor commune, Phnom Penh.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: 300 Boxes of Fake Coffee From Vietnam Confiscated

Post by SinnSisamouth »

there was a thread on that other forum about fake coffee , by ae89 or something

quite interesting
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

SinnSisamouth wrote:there was a thread on that other forum about fake coffee , by ae89 or something

quite interesting
He posted similar here as well https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/post821 ... fee#p82149
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

I don't like drinking coffee but yesterday I just drank coffee. If was it real or fake? :(
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

I find the real coffee from Vietnam disgusting, tastes like mud to me, maybe the fake stuff would be an improvement?
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Police Burn Fake, Expired Vietnamese Goods

BY PHAN SOUMY | JULY 8, 2016

Officials incinerated a mountain of Vietnamese-branded consumer goods at the Choeung Ek landfill in Phnom Penh on Thursday during a ceremony officials said was aimed at informing citizens about the risks of consuming counterfeit and expired products.

Excavators pushed thousands of bags and boxes of fake and out-of-date coffee, fish sauce, soy sauce and other illicit Vietnamese products into a giant pit before workers set them alight as officials from the ministries of interior, health and commerce looked on.

Workers douse expired and counterfeit Vietnamese products with fuel on Thursday at the Choeung Ek landfill in Phnom Penh. (Siv Channa/The Cambodia Daily)

Full-story....https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/poli ... ds-115171/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

Thats a health and safety issue right there!
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic