May I post drunkenly...on whiskey?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Re: May I post drunkenly...on whiskey?

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:
Garry.Crabtree wrote:Oh and I'm all for drunken posts.
Just always remember that by the time you wake up from your stupor, your post would have been seen by hundreds and you've already become a figure of fun and ridicule for it.
Um... WTF Garry.... where is the pun? How dare you , Sir. How. Dare. You! Don't ever post a serious comment like this again.
Now that there is a forum that respects me for not being a smart, clever, worldly, or overly educated expat. I have tried to mix up my posts a little. I still cannot cut out the piss-poor puns but now I do try to comment on thread first, then pun second.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic