Guy cracks a Ganzberg 1500$ Tab then crashes and dies

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Raybull
Expatriate

Guy cracks a Ganzberg 1500$ Tab then crashes and dies

Post by Raybull »

Wonder how many he drank to get that winner? From HB:
ក្រុងព្រះសីហនុ-មានសេចក្តីរាយការណ៍មកថា បុរសម្នាក់បានស្លាប់បាត់បង់ជីវិតនិងម្នាក់ទៀតរបួសធ្ងន់ ក្រោយជិះម៉ូតូដួល នៅផ្លូវចំណោតលោកយាយម៉ៅក្រុងព្រះសីហនុ កាលពីម៉ោងជិត៩យប់ថ្ងៃ១៨ធ្នូ២០១៦នេះ។សេចក្តីរាយការណ៍អោយដឹងបន្តថា នៅជាប់ខ្លួនជនរងគ្រោះសមត្ថកិច្ចរកឃេីញមានកំប៉ុងស្រាបៀរហ្គែនស្ប៊េីកមួយកំប៉ុងដែលត្រូវរង្វាន់១៥០០$ ហេីយករណីនេះសមត្ថកិច្ចកំពុងស្រាវជ្រាវបន្តនិតិវិធី៕
Gory pics available on his FB. Was impressed that a Khmer commented that he should not post the gory images! The 'one too many' winning tab found beside the bike at scene... Image
2000rielpineapples
Expatriate

Re: Guy cracks a Ganzberg 1500$ Tab then crashes and dies

Post by 2000rielpineapples »

shoulda thought twice before drinking ganzberg.
2000rielpineapples
Expatriate

Post by 2000rielpineapples »

shoulda thought twice before drinking ganzberg.
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

2000rielpineapples wrote:shoulda thought twice before drinking ganzberg.
Some years back, when they first came out, I use to drink it (not by choice) when attending khmer parties as they were all buying it for the many prizes. I know one guy that won two honda dreams, and another a Ford Ranger...not too bad for drinking piss really!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I predict a drop in the sales of Ganzberg. Most of the locals I know who drink it mainly go for it because of the generous return on ring-pulls. This unfortunate event will put a jinx on the whole thing.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

John Bingham wrote:I predict a drop in the sales of Ganzberg. Most of the locals I know who drink it mainly go for it because of the generous return on ring-pulls. This unfortunate event will put a jinx on the whole thing.
Haha, funny, but unlikely (wait, were u being sarcastic?)
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

I went to a wedding not so long ago, the table beer was Ganzberg. I managed about a can and a half before we left. Despite the loud, massively distorted speakers there was little party going on. The food gave everyone the shits, even those who drank Orange pop instead. It's the only time anyone's given me that piss, I've been to a number of weddings, some of them quite posh I'll have you know, let it be a warning to all. People who drink that instead of SHV tap water don't wash their hands after taking a dump.

EDIT Sorry, Miranda, not fanta
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

New slogan: Ganzberg gets you literally shit-faced.

EDIT: the image is a bit horrific, so click at your own risk...

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

On the bright side, his buddy can use the proceeds to pay for his hospital billl, which I was told is gonna be 1499.50$. Hopefully he gets lucky buying a can of Ganzberg with the 2000r change.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic