So many Daves in SNV!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
wolfcreek
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: So many Daves in SNV!

Post by wolfcreek »

Wasn't the guy who lived in the Winnebago named Dave?
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

See what I mean! So many Daves!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

My Khmer brother-in-law and his Khmer wife have a son they named David. Everyone calls him Vid.
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

Kuroneko wrote:
rick_o'shea wrote:What about grumpy Dave and his sausages? Legged it to Vietnam after a hit and run didn't he?
I'd forgotten about him, he used to get in Espresso Kampuchea quite a lot. Wondered what happened to him.
He died a year or so ago I heard.

I liked the guy.

Another on a very long list.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

ive started calling my landlady dave
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Kuroneko wrote:
rozzieoz wrote:I'm sure Riveraffront thought he was being hilariously funny - personally I found the story about his missing $20 fan far more entertaining.

Maybe I am suffering a sense of humor failure today but making up asinine comments and ascribing them to other people is small minded and pathetic, but hardly surprising given the perpetrator. IMO this behavior should be met by immediate ban or time out. This would certainly be the case on TOF when run by KIR
Agreed, on both counts! :thumb:
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
riveraffront wrote:
Kuroneko wrote:
rozzieoz wrote:I'm sure Riveraffront thought he was being hilariously funny - personally I found the story about his missing $20 fan far more entertaining.

Maybe I am suffering a sense of humor failure today but making up asinine comments and ascribing them to other people is small minded and pathetic, but hardly surprising given the perpetrator. IMO this behavior should be met by immediate ban or time out. This would certainly be the case on TOF when run by KIR
Still, It's totally gay that you meet so many guys in bars. What are you looking for?
why do you care so much? about who meets up with who in whatever location
is it really gay to meet up with other blokes in hostess bars? i dont understand that logic, do you have any friends?
Hard to make friends when you have no fans!
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Raybull wrote:
Hard to make friends when you have no fans!
This comment made me laugh out loud, thank you!

Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
riveraffront
Expatriate

Post by riveraffront »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
riveraffront wrote:
Kuroneko wrote:

Still, It's totally gay that you meet so many guys in bars. What are you looking for?
why do you care so much? about who meets up with who in whatever location
is it really gay to meet up with other blokes in hostess bars? i dont understand that logic, do you have any friends?
I'm friends with the khmer bloke who took you apart in the ring. Beat you like he was your daddy. Beat you like you owed him money.
What are you even doing in Cambodia? It's obvious you never went to university. I guess you do labor work in some depressing northern village to get enough cash to come over here to drink, met prostitutes, chat with dudes in bars, that is when you aren't getting embarrassed in the ring. You keep boxing real boxers and you're going to get hurt. Manc.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic