Introduce Yourself

Got a question, idea, etc that doesn't fit in anywhere else? No problem. Just a simple place to chat.
JohnT
Tourist

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby JohnT » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:33 am

Anchor Moy wrote:
JohnT wrote:Hi Guys, I'm new to the site.

I visited Cambodia early this year and loved it. Single and work on Cruise Ships for most of the year intend to settle Cambodia when travel over with.
Hi John and welcome to CEO.
Do you stop in at Sihanoukville on your cruises ? If so, we'd be interested to know what happens...
Feel free to comment or ask questions on the forums.
Cheers, AM :beer3:
Hi AM

Yes I was there for the day (Cruise Ship visit) on the 30th Sep last month, back over Australia now
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy

Postby Jamie_Lambo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:31 am

JohnT wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:

I visited Cambodia early this year and loved it. Single and work on Cruise Ships for most of the year intend to settle Cambodia when travel over with.
Do you stop in at Sihanoukville on your cruises ? If so, we'd be interested to know what happens...
Hi AM

Yes I was there for the day (Cruise Ship visit) on the 30th Sep last month, back over Australia now
did you lose anyone off the ship?
a cruise ship came in (end of last year?) and one of the passengers disappeared and ended up in Phnom Penh or somewhere :dm:
Ter Mtes Aii Na Del Min Chas Hel
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :fuckyou:
JohnT
Tourist

Postby JohnT » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:07 am

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
JohnT wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:

Hi AM

did you lose anyone off the ship?
a cruise ship came in (end of last year?) and one of the passengers disappeared and ended up in Phnom Penh or somewhere :dm:
Fingers crossed not as yet Jamie,

All good here onboard
General Mackevili
GONK

Postby General Mackevili » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:28 am

Welcome, John, and welcome back, Ego.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Follow me on Twitter @Mackevili http://www.Twitter.com/Mackevili
peppermintpaddy
Expatriate

Postby peppermintpaddy » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:33 am

phuketrichard wrote:its busy, crowded and not as nice as it used to be,
CR is much nicer but even nicer is Chiang Saen, Chiang Khan
I never met anyone who preferred chiang rai to chiang mai....the town is the ugliest I've been to....and chiang Khan is little more than a village....each to his own I suppose......
Sunnyside up
Tourist

Postby Sunnyside up » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:53 am

Hey folks
My wife and I have a long term goal of early retirement in asia. We have always loved spending time there especially Cambodia. When we got back from our annual holiday 2 weeks ago we thought screw it lets quit our jobs and live in Cambodia for six months as we need to actually know whether we like spending time there on a longer term basis.
A friend of ours is keen to rent our house and we are in the early stages of getting an internet business off the ground so the timing is perfect.
We leave in two weeks and hope to travel to Kampot and Sihanoukville in the first couple of weeks. If nothing there grabs us we will take a lease in Phnom Penh.
So we will see you there :beer3:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate

Postby Anchor Moy » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:03 pm

Sunnyside up wrote:Hey folks
My wife and I have a long term goal of early retirement in asia. We have always loved spending time there especially Cambodia. When we got back from our annual holiday 2 weeks ago we thought screw it lets quit our jobs and live in Cambodia for six months as we need to actually know whether we like spending time there on a longer term basis.
A friend of ours is keen to rent our house and we are in the early stages of getting an internet business off the ground so the timing is perfect.
We leave in two weeks and hope to travel to Kampot and Sihanoukville in the first couple of weeks. If nothing there grabs us we will take a lease in Phnom Penh.
Good decision. Just do it and see how it pans out. :thumb:
And as usual, if you want to know anything, just ask...
Sunnyside up
Tourist

Postby Sunnyside up » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:23 pm

Anchor Moy wrote:
Cheers mate. Will do.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy

Postby Jamie_Lambo » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:34 am

Sunnyside up wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:
Cheers mate. Will do.
hope to see you around :) :thumb:
Ter Mtes Aii Na Del Min Chas Hel
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :fuckyou:
Sunnyside up
Tourist

Postby Sunnyside up » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:42 am

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Sunnyside up wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:
Cheers mate. Will do.
hope to see you around :) :thumb:
Jamie I'll buy you a beer in exchange for some knowledge :beer2:

Return to “General Chatter”