BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Got a question, idea, etc that doesn't fit in anywhere else? No problem. Just a simple place to chat.
phuketrichard
Expatriate

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Postby phuketrichard » Sat May 14, 2016 8:51 am

no ,
font size of the post quoted is smaller ( as above) than font size in new message
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Username Taken
Raven

Postby Username Taken » Sat May 14, 2016 10:44 am

Anchor Moy wrote:Dear Mods,

Another "Is it just me? " question here: The print size of everything in quotation marks seems to have shrunk to tiny tiny letters on my screen, and I'm considering buying a magnifying glass so I can read CEO. Have you guys been playing around with this, or is my world vision shrinking ? This is very recent and I have not been drinking more than usual.

Yours sincerely, I-am-only-afflicted-with-eyesight-problems-when-I-read-CEO-posts-as-far-as-I-can-tell . :ugeek:
When you say 'in quotation marks', I guess you probably mean 'quoted text' as in your post quoted above.

GM is right that no settings have changed since the site overhaul last year.

Richard is also correct that the font size in the quoted text box is smaller than in the new message. It has always been like that, and a quick look around at other forums show that this is standard.

I would suggest you buy a larger screen. Better still, buy a large 42 inch flat screen TV and connect that to your PC with an HDMI cable. Sorted.

:beer3:
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
Anchor Moy
Expatriate

Postby Anchor Moy » Sat May 14, 2016 2:12 pm

Username Taken wrote:
I would suggest you buy a larger screen. Better still, buy a large 42 inch flat screen TV and connect that to your PC with an HDMI cable. Sorted.

Haha. Thanks UT. I know you were just being a smart-ass, but you're right, it's the screen. I have recently been using a much bigger screen than i'm used to, so that would account for the perceived change in letter size. Plus the fact that some people have been putting long pages in quoted text recently... please give the link if the quote is long, folks. Much easier to read the original text.
Another day. Another mystery solved. Thanks all. :beer:
Username Taken
Raven

Postby Username Taken » Sat May 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Anchor Moy wrote:
Username Taken wrote:

Haha. Thanks UT. I know you were just being a smart-ass,
Huh :shock: Who me? :pardon:
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy

Postby Jamie_Lambo » Sat May 14, 2016 3:55 pm

Username Taken wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:
Username Taken wrote:

Haha. Thanks UT. I know you were just being a smart-ass,
Huh :shock: Who me? :pardon:
Sent from my keyboard via really small font just to annoy Anchor Moy
haha :popcorn:
Ter Mtes Aii Na Del Min Chas Hel
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :fuckyou:
ali baba
Expatriate

Postby ali baba » Mon May 16, 2016 12:10 pm

What happened to the best of section and karma function?
Scarier than malaria.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Postby Duncan » Mon May 16, 2016 1:28 pm

WOW , there' a blowjob smilie. I would use it, if CEO had one.

https://s.yimg.com/dh/ap/default/160514 ... aphics.jpg
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy

Postby Jamie_Lambo » Mon May 16, 2016 2:30 pm

Duncan wrote:WOW , there' a blowjob smilie. I would use it, if CEO had one.

https://s.yimg.com/dh/ap/default/160514 ... aphics.jpg
Anchor Moy
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Postby Anchor Moy » Tue May 24, 2016 9:46 pm

General Mackevili wrote:

Another "Is it just me? " question here: The print size of everything in quotation marks seems to have shrunk to tiny tiny letters on my screen, and I'm considering buying a magnifying glass so I can read CEO. Have you guys been playing around with this, or is my world vision shrinking ? This is very recent and I have not been drinking more than usual.

Yours sincerely, I-am-only-afflicted-with-eyesight-problems-when-I-read-CEO-posts-as-far-as-I-can-tell . :ugeek:
Haha, as far as I know, "it's just you."

Believe it or not, we made the default font on CEO to be slightly larger than the standard size for these forums.

No settings have been tinkered with since then.
Ok, the setting has suddenly changed back just now and the print seems huge in comparison to what it was.(About 2 sizes bigger.) I'm not complaining, this is FYI. About 21:3O-35 Camtime.
Weird. %) But much better.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy

Re: RE: Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Postby Jamie_Lambo » Tue May 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Anchor Moy wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:

Haha, as far as I know, "it's just you."

Believe it or not, we made the default font on CEO to be slightly larger than the standard size for these forums.

No settings have been tinkered with since then.
Ok, the setting has suddenly changed back just now and the print seems huge in comparison to what it was.(About 2 sizes bigger.) I'm not complaining, this is FYI. About 21:3O-35 Camtime.
Weird. %) But much better.
Hi anchormoy you had a good day? what you been upto? rains been really bad down here today hasnt it!!