Full international Tv and sports packs with no need to buy any equipment

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Full international Tv and sports packs with no need to buy any equipment

Post by Digg3r »

In my jurisdiction there are no laws, neither civil nor criminal regarding downloading copyright content. So, guess again. Besides, my speciality is solutions from legitimate sources ie Netflix, Hulu HBO Go/now, ESPN, NBC Sports etc etc...

I would never charge money for setting up Kodi (as it's a one click procedure) or any of its add-ons as it's in their nature to be reliably unreliable.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
alanhass
Expatriate

Post by alanhass »

Digg3r wrote:In my jurisdiction there are no laws, neither civil nor criminal regarding downloading copyright content. So, guess again. Besides, my speciality is solutions from legitimate sources ie Netflix, Hulu HBO Go/now, ESPN, NBC Sports etc etc...

I would never charge money for setting up Kodi (as it's a one click procedure) or any of its add-ons as it's in their nature to be reliably unreliable.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage yup keep lying maybe u will convince someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

So is the name of what you're selling called Kodi? I swear this is my last post on here.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
alanhass
Expatriate

Post by alanhass »

General Mackevili wrote:So is the name of what you're selling called Kodi? I swear this is my last post on here.
So if I say blah blah bogga wogga wooooooooo

You swear u won't reply ?

ImageImage

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Full international Tv and sports packs with no need to buy any equipment

alanhass wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:So is the name of what you're selling called Kodi? I swear this is my last post on here.

ImageImage

I swear. What's the name?

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
alanhass
Expatriate

Post by alanhass »

General Mackevili wrote:
alanhass wrote:

ImageImage

I swear. What's the name?
I am not selling Kodi I am selling the installation and set up of kodi. Believe it or not there are many people that can't do it themselves or just don't have the time and are quite happy paying for it to be configured without having to go through all the bullshit.

The only people that get all pissy about what I do are the ones charging 6000-9000 baht for a box that nobody needs. Yet u give me shit for letting them know they don't need it.
The mind boggles at how clicky u guys are and it's so hypocritical that u pretend to be concerned for people paying to have something they want installed with no hassles yet are quite happy to let them pay for a box which really is nothing more than junk and is not needed to run kodi.

timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

alanhass wrote:
I am not selling Kodi I am selling the installation and set up of kodi.
If anyone's interested I am happy to do this too, and my price starts from just €40

:stir:
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
alanhass
Expatriate

Post by alanhass »

timmydownawell wrote:
alanhass wrote:
I am not selling Kodi I am selling the installation and set up of kodi.
If anyone's interested I am happy to do this too, and my price starts from just €40

:stir:

Yes and your point Mr stirrer?
As I said I charge to install and set up the the service. Kodi is out there I don't sell it I sell the setting up of it to people that can't or don't want to.

It's not difficult people. The more I try to explain the more I realise that my service is needed more than ever as there are soooo many intellectually challenged people out there Image

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Full international Tv and sports packs with no need to buy any equipment

alanhass wrote:
I am not selling Kodi I am selling the installation and set up of kodi. Believe it or not there are many people that can't do it themselves or just don't have the time and are quite happy paying for it to be configured without having to go through all the bullshit.

The only people that get all pissy about what I do are the ones charging 6000-9000 baht for a box that nobody needs. Yet u give me shit for letting them know they don't need it.

The mind boggles at how clicky u guys are and it's so hypocritical that u pretend to be concerned for people paying to have something they want installed with no hassles yet are quite happy to let them pay for a box which really is nothing more than junk and is not needed to run kodi.

WTF. All of that nonsense just to find out it IS Kobi after all? Your whole operation could have been summarized in one simple sentence: "I charge €50 to setup Kobi on your computer."

I feel like we've gone full circle and landed at less than nothing.

I "get" your secrecy now. Nobody in their right mind would pay what you're asking just to setup something on their computer if you were truthful upfront, so you have to make it sound like it's some super-secretive and exclusive way to get this amazing deal behind closed doors.

To be honest, if you're really making money with this scheme, I'm well impressed.

Ok, this is really my last post.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

timmydownawell wrote: If anyone's interested I am happy to do this too, and my price starts from just €40.
Can you do it remotely or would I need to bring you my laptop?

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic