Full international Tv and sports packs with no need to buy any equipment

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
alanhass
Expatriate

Re: Full international Tv and sports packs with no need to buy any equipment

Post by alanhass »

Digg3r wrote:
alanhass wrote:
Digg3r wrote:It's not legit. He's trying to charge for dodgy streams that can be had for free in Kodi.

Only pay for the real deal

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Yet another arsehole with no idea what he is talking about.
If all u get are dodgy streams then u need my service more than anyone.
I rest my case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the past few years I've been making good money setting up home theatre. Using both legitimate and illegitimate sources on a variety of devices.

I can say with absolute confidence that you should never pay for illegitimate streams or VOD as they can all be sourced for free elsewhere.

That said, if you want reliable streams in true HD (or better) then you should use legitimate sources.

So you say u make good money installing legit and illegitimate stuff but u say don't pay for illegitimate ones??
Bit contradictory? What u mean is it's ok to promote you doing it but not if someone else is going to muscle in on your business ImageImage

To be clear my business is not to charge for the tv service I charge to set it up as many cannot do it themselves I DO NOT CHARGE any monthly fee or any payment whatsoever for the person to view it on an ongoing basis.

Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

So you sell Android TV boxes with Kodi installed. Great business. And then try and get free advertising by spamming a forum, dissing the resident troll (GM) and coming across all aggressive.

Perhaps not here but on TOF I've provided plenty of details on how to configure everything for streaming. Whether that be Kodi, Roku, NVIDIA shield etc etc.

If you want to advertise I suggest you contact the owner of these forums (before he is banned) and get a quote.

LoL

Idiot.

alanhass
Expatriate

Post by alanhass »

Digg3r wrote:So you sell Android TV boxes with Kodi installed. Great business. And then try and get free advertising by spamming a forum, dissing the resident troll (GM) and coming across all aggressive.

Perhaps not here but on TOF I've provided plenty of details on how to configure everything for streaming. Whether that be Kodi, Roku, NVIDIA shield etc etc.

If you want to advertise I suggest you contact the owner of these forums (before he is banned) and get a quote.

LoL

Idiot.

Aggressive reply but avoiding the question.
You bore me now.

ImageImage you should quit while your behind your just making yourself look dodgy and foolish.

alanhass
Expatriate

Post by alanhass »

Digg3r wrote:So you sell Android TV boxes with Kodi installed. Great business. And then try and get free advertising by spamming a forum, dissing the resident troll (GM) and coming across all aggressive.

LoL

Idiot.

Also get your facts right
I don't sell android boxes I sell a service to set them up for people that can't.

Do I need to draw u a picture for u to understand me Image

Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Wow, perhaps then we should link to aliexpress or gearbest where basic Android boxes with Kodi installed cost about $20

alanhass
Expatriate

Post by alanhass »

Digg3r wrote:Wow, perhaps then we should link to aliexpress or gearbest where basic Android boxes with Kodi installed cost about $20

Or perhaps we should ask you the question again that u refuse to answer?
You make money from selling illegal content but don't recommend anyone buy it from anyone but u?
Discuss ......

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

I don't believe that there's a perfectly LEGIT way to get all those channels for months/years to come that only requires someone to pay a one-time fee.

There has to be something sketchy about it, hence the ONLY reason you would be so hush, hush about it, right?

Forgive me moderators, he keeps baiting me! If you think I deserve to be banned for replying, fine, just delete my account!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
alanhass
Expatriate

Post by alanhass »

General Mackevili wrote:I don't believe that there's a perfectly LEGIT way to get all those channels for months/years to come that only requires someone to pay a one-time fee.

There has to be something sketchy about it, hence the ONLY reason you would be so hush, hush about it, right?

Forgive me moderators, he keeps baiting me! If you think I deserve to be banned for replying, fine, just delete my account!

Stop beating around the bush and ask your question. At this stage it's obvious that the forum is run by the trolls not the admin.

The thief in the previous post u seem to be either related to or your sleeping with as u don't seem to be interested in his admitted illegal activities?

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Full international Tv and sports packs with no need to buy any equipment

Post by General Mackevili »

alanhass wrote: Stop beating around the bush and ask your question.
Ok, fine, we'll try this again...

Dear kind sir, what is the name of this service you're offering?
alanhass wrote:The thief in the previous post u seem to be either related to or your sleeping with as u don't seem to be interested in his admitted illegal activities?
Not interested? I just sent him a PM for a price quote.
alanhass wrote:At this stage it's obvious that the forum is run by the trolls not the admin.
Ha! Now you're just being ridiculous. I'm outta here and have nothing more to contribute on this topic. Good luck. :twisted:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
alanhass
Expatriate

Post by alanhass »

General Mackevili wrote:
alanhass wrote: Stop beating around the bush and ask your question.
Ok, fine, we'll try this again...

Dear kind sir, what is the name of this service you're offering?
alanhass wrote:The thief in the previous post u seem to be either related to or your sleeping with as u don't seem to be interested in his admitted illegal activities?
Not interested? I just sent him a PM for a price quote.
alanhass wrote:At this stage it's obvious that the forum is run by the trolls not the admin.
Ha! Now you're just being ridiculous. I'm outta here and have nothing more to contribute on this topic. Good luck. :twisted:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic