Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
User avatar
zmth
Expatriate
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:33 am

Re: Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

Postby zmth » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:35 pm

Chicken farm is quite high on the ' sleeze factor '. A bit uncomfortable to say the least. Went to a place called ' ktv ' in sihanoukville near a popular gambling area about 2/3 way from downtown main market to beach. It's also bad - don't bother going there either even though you don't have to pay ladies drinks but just share with them at customer price - physical appearance of all I saw left quite a bit to be desired also.


User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 6766
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Location: Sihanoukville
Contact:

Re: Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

Postby Jamie_Lambo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:30 pm

zmth wrote:. Went to a place called ' ktv ' in sihanoukville .

LOL youre going to have to be a bit more specific than that


tbh i dont know if youve been to the chicken farm but it isnt all that bad tbh, it is a sketchy area at night though, but the reputation is worse than the real thing ive been down there for drinks before and its not a great deal different from drinking down KTV street with the odd knocking shop scattered about, not sure on prices never stopped to ask,
it did seem a bit sketchier last night but i think its just because it was more busy, and it was nearly 11pm


Ter Mtes Aii Na Del Min Chas Hel
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :fuckyou:
User avatar
zmth
Expatriate
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:33 am

Re: Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

Postby zmth » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:40 pm

" chicken farm but it isnt all that bad tbh "

Actually I haven't been there but from what i hear can just imagine. I would assume the generally physical appearance would be quite lacking compared to the beach bars eg Dolphin etc. and there's certainly nothing special or very attractive about the girls there either but some are not too bad .


User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 6766
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Location: Sihanoukville
Contact:

Re: Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

Postby Jamie_Lambo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:24 pm

zmth wrote:" chicken farm but it isnt all that bad tbh "

Actually I haven't been there but from what i hear can just imagine. I would assume the generally physical appearance would be quite lacking compared to the beach bars eg Dolphin etc. and there's certainly nothing special or very attractive about the girls there either but some are not too bad .


the beach is sketchier than the chicken farm
Image
Image
Image
Image

depends how used you are in being around the locals out the touristy zones


Ter Mtes Aii Na Del Min Chas Hel
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :fuckyou:
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 4156
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Location: the far side of the moon

Re: Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

Postby phuketrichard » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:53 pm

zmth wrote:" chicken farm but it isnt all that bad tbh "

Actually I haven't been there but from what i hear can just imagine. I would assume the generally physical appearance would be quite lacking compared to the beach bars eg Dolphin etc. and there's certainly nothing special or very attractive about the girls there either but some are not too bad .


if u have not been why the fuck are u posting about it or the girls there?? :stir:
U might do better here to ONLY post about the things you know about

GF and her sister owned a two ktv's on ktv street years ago. what a fucking drag to spend time in unless ur a khmer and enjoy drinking watered down draft beer.


In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
User avatar
BklynBoy
Expatriate
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:11 am

Re: Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

Postby BklynBoy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:56 pm

zmth wrote:
BklynBoy wrote:I think was mentioned but i have seen some at Nova.. Only dabbling for research purposes of course!


you mean you saw some freelancers at nova ? how far is that from the now defunct walkabout ?



haa thanks for correcting me... no way near the upscale Walkabout!


Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
User avatar
BklynBoy
Expatriate
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:11 am

Re: Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

Postby BklynBoy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:00 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
zmth wrote:
BklynBoy wrote:I think was mentioned but i have seen some at Nova.. Only dabbling for research purposes of course!


you mean you saw some freelancers at nova ? how far is that from the now defunct walkabout ?


a taxi ride away, i wouldnt suggest turning up in a tuk tuk



Fuck that.. this aint NYC homie!! ( in my brooklyn slang).... I understand why you say that but once inside, it is what it is. The leaving part might be tricky but haven't had any problems.. or maybe I have had problems and didn't even realize it?
feel free to insert your witty comment

ps. when person asked how far is that from defunct walkabout, I thought he meant in terms of the quality.. not literal


Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 1641
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Location: Davy Jones' Locker

Re: Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

Postby John Bingham » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:56 pm

zmth wrote:Chicken farm is quite high on the ' sleeze factor '. A bit uncomfortable to say the least.


Two hours later:
zmth wrote:
Actually I haven't been there but from what i hear can just imagine. I would assume the generally physical appearance would be quite lacking compared to the beach bars eg Dolphin etc. and there's certainly nothing special or very attractive about the girls there either but some are not too bad .


You're the sleaziest thing around here.


User avatar
frank lee bent
Expatriate
Posts: 4470
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:10 am

Re: Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

Postby frank lee bent » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:58 pm

there is no walkabou.
it closed a long time ago


User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 5190
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

Postby Username Taken » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:03 pm

John Bingham wrote:
zmth wrote:Chicken farm is quite high on the ' sleeze factor '. A bit uncomfortable to say the least.


Two hours later:
zmth wrote:
Actually I haven't been there but from what i hear can just imagine. I would assume the generally physical appearance would be quite lacking compared to the beach bars eg Dolphin etc. and there's certainly nothing special or very attractive about the girls there either but some are not too bad .


You're the sleaziest thing around here.

If that's him in his avatar, then I'm sure I saw him walking along the beach with a buddy and a couple of 'ladies' last weekend. Dead ringer.


... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

http://BooksAboutCambodia.com

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Cambodia After Dark”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests