A Christian Walks Into a Girly Bar And...

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: A Christian Walks Into a Girly Bar And...

Postby Barang chgout » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:42 pm

Check out the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Heaven has a beer volcano and a stripper factory!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
BklynBoy
Expatriate

Postby BklynBoy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:52 pm

Bross La is killing the hiphop scene in cambodia atm,
i would link them but im sure you know already
think we had a thread on here with cambodian songs that a few of us kept going for a while last year[/quote]

Jamie,
yea!! love that song. I actually produce music and connected w/ someone at Klapyahandz. I wasn't expecting much money, if at all but was thinking why not... it can keep me out of trouble as well.

Does anyone know any recording studios in cambodia??/ if so, price? i know of songkites ... but anything else?

this is a remix of " Goldfinger" that i did. I was working w/ some MC's as well out of nyc.. I was thinking maybe sample some old school khmer music and make it relevant .. unsure if expressing that correctly..
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy

Postby Jamie_Lambo » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:08 pm

BklynBoy wrote:Bross La is killing the hiphop scene in cambodia atm,
think we had a thread on here with cambodian songs that a few of us kept going for a while last year
Jamie,
yea!! love that song. I actually produce music and connected w/ someone at Klapyahandz. I wasn't expecting much money, if at all but was thinking why not... it can keep me out of trouble as well.

Does anyone know any recording studios in cambodia??/ if so, price? i know of songkites ... but anything else?

this is a remix of " Goldfinger" that i did. I was working w/ some MC's as well out of nyc.. I was thinking maybe sample some old school khmer music and make it relevant .. unsure if expressing that correctly.. [/quote]

sweet, let me know if you want any help with the old songs mate
great work on the goldfinger track btw :thumb:
Ter Mtes Aii Na Del Min Chas Hel
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :fuckyou:
BklynBoy
Expatriate

Postby BklynBoy » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:52 am

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
BklynBoy wrote:Bross La is killing the hiphop scene in cambodia atm,
think we had a thread on here with cambodian songs that a few of us kept going for a while last year
Jamie,

this is a remix of " Goldfinger" that i did. I was working w/ some MC's as well out of nyc.. I was thinking maybe sample some old school khmer music and make it relevant .. unsure if expressing that correctly..
sweet, let me know if you want any help with the old songs mate
great work on the goldfinger track btw :thumb:[/quote]

yea.. sorry i haven't responded... been recovering from nye and shit... i will hit u on pm
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it