Ganzha

Anything related to making the move... questions about visas, finding jobs, work permits, transportation, infrastructure, etc. Let our experiences help make your experience as painless as possible. Ask us anything!
WildA
Expatriate
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:38 am

Ganzha

Postby WildA » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:54 am

Dont smoke it, eat it?

So it can be on pizza, but you cant smoke it. But can you buy it to make edibles? Are edibles legal? Can a barang open up a Happy Resteruant?
User avatar
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Posts: 794
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:49 am
Location: Sihanoukville

Re: Ganzha

Postby cptrelentless » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:43 am

As a foreigner you don't want to be involved in dealing weed, Cambodian prisons suck. There are rules about having weed for food but it's a grey area legally.
User avatar
Trinitysmackstain
Expatriate
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:32 pm

Re: Ganzha

Postby Trinitysmackstain » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:50 am

cptrelentless wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:43 am
As a foreigner you don't want to be involved in dealing weed, Cambodian prisons suck. There are rules about having weed for food but it's a grey area legally.
Yes if you have low grade dope for cooking its legal.

But they find a lighter or papers your f€£ked.
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 2010
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:

Re: Ganzha

Postby hanno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:32 am

Trinitysmackstain wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:50 am
cptrelentless wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:43 am
As a foreigner you don't want to be involved in dealing weed, Cambodian prisons suck. There are rules about having weed for food but it's a grey area legally.
Yes if you have low grade dope for cooking its legal.

But they find a lighter or papers your f€£ked.
Lighters are illegal?
User avatar
Trinitysmackstain
Expatriate
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:32 pm

Re: Ganzha

Postby Trinitysmackstain » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:38 am

hanno wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:32 am
Trinitysmackstain wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:50 am
cptrelentless wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:43 am
As a foreigner you don't want to be involved in dealing weed, Cambodian prisons suck. There are rules about having weed for food but it's a grey area legally.
Yes if you have low grade dope for cooking its legal.

But they find a lighter or papers your f€£ked.
Lighters are illegal?
No but its contraban.
User avatar
Kuroneko
Expatriate
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 am

Re: Ganzha

Postby Kuroneko » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:22 am

I thought he was referring to the Brazilian musical instrument. :?

Image

President George W. Bush playing the ganzá during a trip to Brazil in 2007.
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 2010
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:

Re: Ganzha

Postby hanno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:45 am

I thought he wanted his teeth cleaned:

http://www.irinadental.com/
User avatar
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
Posts: 1287
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 am

Re: Ganzha

Postby PSD-Kiwi » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:37 pm

According to the law, ganja is not legal in any way, shape or form,cooking included, although as mentioned it is a grey area which the law generally turns a blind eye to as long as restaurants pay their tea money to the right people. Definitely don't even consider opening a 'happy food' restaurant as a foreigner, it is not worth the risk. If you want to buy it for personal use it is readily available, not that I partake, but there are plenty of bars and dodgy dealers around to satisfy your needs.
WildA
Expatriate
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:38 am

Re: Ganzha

Postby WildA » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:35 am

Figured, just curious. Ganzha oatmeal is out i Reckon
Luigi
Expatriate
Posts: 1333
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Re: Ganzha

Postby Luigi » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:40 am

Space cookies available at many drinking establishments. :bigeyes:

Return to “Ask the Expats (Questions & Answers)”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests